The ACA has developed strong relationships with many government and non-government organizations to promote safe boating. Here are a few:
- National Association of State Boating Law Administrators
- National Safe Boating Council
- Paddlesports Industry Association
- United States Coast Guard – Office of Boating Safety
- US Coast Guard Auxiliary
- United States Power Squadrons
NOTE: This is just a sampling. The ACA has also contributed to Red Cross WFA publications and works closely with Team River Runner for their adaptive paddling program. The key point is the ACA has extensive connections and is widely recognized as experts in paddle sports safety and education.